Wednesday, May 24, 2006

horrible day wif horrible marks x(

hees xD
made a blog coz mummie n xuanns forced me to make it x(
lolx. no lar. i zi yuan de.
first time blogging sia. dunno wat to write.

well. got back maths, science, geography, literature n art.
n was suprised tt i didn't fail my maths! lolx. lucky me ^^
but most SHOCKING thing was,
MY ART HAS DEPROVED >.<
tt's the saddest thing tt happened in my life ='(
even tt fatest one could get the same marks as me
hais.

den went out for lunch wif waiyu ((sieyea)) , zhaoyu n esther.
actually, to the pasa-malam first xDD
bought sausages n the ice-pop thingy
yumyum! =D
den rush to the market to eat coz zhao yu was damn hungry
me n waiyu watched them eat as we were quite full after the 'previous lunch'
mummie, xuanns n shi han joined us after their hmt.

went to the playground after tt.
me n mummie were playing the swings n mummie's swing was like abt to bang my swing >.<
of coz, i shouted n closed my eyes.
but nth happened -___-V
we challenged each other to climb the high high dunno-wat-thingy.
n i got the first!
woohoo! xDDDDD

went back home at 3+ coz shi han, zhaoyu n esther is tired -__-
heard my maid was talking loudly to a man (( or even blangadesh )) tt lived below our storey.
i was like wat the heck?
me n my sis was at home n she even dared to talk to blangadeshs.
my 'auntie' does not allow her as the previous maids had blagadeshs as their boyfrens x(
den, had fried rice for dinner. YUMMY! xDDD

btw, all thx to my FATITUDE korr who teached me how to make a blog.
he had quite a hard time too xP
haas. gtg le. quite a long post liao.
buhbyes =))

No comments: